8.18.2011 @ 6:48:00 PM | (0) comment/s

OKAY RANT COMING UPYou've been so distant lately and you always with them and i'm kinda tired of it. You screamed at me today and that was the last straw. I was asking a question because it wasnt fair to people and you just let your head off at me. I wasnt trying to cause any trouble and then i also learnt earlier that your group bitches about me for the stupidest reasons. Seriously? I dont even know what to do now because i feel so left out of your life. You seemed to get pissed at everything i say or do. You tell me you'll do one thing and the next you cant be bothered. I dont even know now. One minute everythings fine and the second you get angry at me. At first everyone was telling me things that i just blew off but now , i dont know what to think.


I'm sorry if i did anything wrong or annoyed you and i truly didnt mean it.
« OLDER
NEWER »