I love my friends :)

8.18.2011 @ 6:42:00 PM | (0) comment/s

So yeah...today at lunch shit went down and yeah i learnt heaps of shit  and Emmy and Irene listened to me and didnt judge at all even though they have like every right to hate me :) And Katie too. And then like at English Joyce listened to me rant about everything that happened from August last year onwards and thats a whole fucking year worth of issues. And then she told me all this shit that was so fucking funny. Like her socks turning red after flying cos she tripped over an OC bag? I dont even know but omg yeah. And in Science , Joyce was mourning over the fact she's gonna miss everyone next year and we were full on just like :'( we have to be in same class. And afterschool first thing Fiona said to me was Are you OK? And Ariane was like "YOU'RE IN MY STORY" and she was just like facepalming herself cos me and Joyce were so high


HEHEHEHEHE I LOVE MY FRIENDS <3
IM MAKING BROWNIES FOR THEM
NOT REALLY BUT STILL!
I HAVE BROWNIES IN THE OVEN

And Sarah is amazing cos she half gave me her recipe !



Oh and after school my mum bought me this shiseido handbag that i can fit my books in :) I want to use it as a school bag but i hate getting judged so yeah...


« OLDER
NEWER »